Saturday, November 5, 2011

Veggie Cooking Consultations

Home Cooking Consultations

Visit the real Jerry's Kitchen or have me to your kitchen for a 3hr cooking consultation on vegan/vegetarian food preparation.

-Hands-on training 
-Kids and adults
-Juice Bar
-Smoothies
-Main Course
-Dessert

$150 (family of 4, includes cost of food)
$20 per additional adult

I have found this to be very successful as a method of training others to advance their plant-based food preparation skills! The learning curve for switching to a plant-based diet is accelerated when you learn by doing. You will help me prepare the meal, smell, taste, and enjoy it from start to finish. You get to see what some of your appliances are capable of, as well as see a quality juicer in action!  I would enjoy helping you and your family find success in learning about natural cooking and food preparation. So, if you are interested, and live in the Denver Metro area, contact me by email: garmstro@me.com







No comments:

Post a Comment