Monday, September 26, 2011

Sexy Kale Salad

Why sexy? I have no idea...I just wanted to give it a name you would remember...

Sexy Kale Salad

1 bunch Kale (go for crisp/tough leaves, not soft)
1 Lemon
Agave Nectar
Olive Oil
Sea Salt
Cayenne powder (not too much!)
Coriander powder (a little more than the cayenne)
Sunflower Seeds (shelled)
Tomatoes

* Rip off the kale leaves into bite size pieces
* Drizzle with olive oil/lemon juice/and agave
*Sprinkle salt, cayenne, and coriander on top
*Add the sunflower seeds and tomatoes.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know of a better place to put this link but here.....

    http://www.active.com/nutrition/Articles/6-Weight-Loss-Power-Vegetables.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, this salad is amazing. I have always eaten kale cooked (usually baked kale chips), however I will never again underestimate the deliciousness of raw kale. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete